10 August 2009

No answers

No answers means either nobody reads this blog or nobody knows about the cascade of lights. I would believe that I imagined it if K had not seen it too. Never mind.

The Farmer came around a few days ago, knight in shining tractor, to perform the annual shearing of our field. I meant to be courteous when I shut the gates after him, forgetting that he always returns a day or two later to turn the grass. He did that too, but last night the rain started again, putting an unwelcome spanner in the works of hay-making.

Fluffy and the girls have enjoyed being able to circle the field again, as we had been prevented from doing by uncontrolled growth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... a combination of not knowing the answer, and not realizing your blog allowed comments.
It's nice to see you writing so often, and so well... very transparent and resonant at the same time. A beautiful style!...

Anonymous said...

Could the lights have been a meteor shower? I believe there have been some recently, though in my part of the country it was too cloudy to see them.
Bella